We get it. We’ve all had times when we’ve wanted to help but just couldn’t afford it. There are several ways you can be involved in raising money:
- Create your own Facebook Fundraiser and choose Jamie Brianna’s Legacy Fund as the beneficiary.
- Online shopping?https://www.igive.com/GmgezWd
- Many national food chains will help you fundraise by donating a portion of the proceeds from a chosen day.
- Ask a local restaurant, bar, or other establishment about hosting a fundraiser or donating a portion of the proceeds from a chosen day.
- Host your own party: ask a local restaurant about donating food/drinks and sell “tickets” in advance or ask people to donate at the door. You can include an auction/silent auction by asking local businesses to donate goods or services.
- If you’re a natural-born salesperson, http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com lets you create a fundraising page and you can sell flower bulbs to your friends and family. With http://www.customink.com and http://www.bonfire.com, you can design t-shirts, hats, and tons of other items to sell (make sure to get our approval before using our logo and submitting a final design). Yard sales and garage sales are a great way to make some “extra” cash (and we can help you design a flyer letting everyone know their purchases will help pets and their people stay together.
- Ask local businesses, that you frequent often, about putting a donation jar at or near the check-out area.
- Get Active How about doing a car wash or doggie wash? Or organizing a fun run/walk, having a pool party, or a doggie day at the park.
- Help spread the word by putting up flyers (ask us to send you one) and posting on social media. Tell everyone you know (and people you don’t know) about us.
If you’re not sure how to go about doing any of these, or you have your own idea but want help putting it together, contact us at: email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US HELP PETS AND THEIR PEOPLE!